RCF - Remote Call Framework
Remote Call Framework (RCF) is a IPC/RPC framework tailored for C++ applications.
- Wide range of IPC and RPC techniques.
- Seamless integration with C++ applications.
- Portable, efficient and scalable.
- Used in major software applications around the world.
- Available under dual licensing model - GPL licensing or closed source commercial licensing.
Who's using RCF?
RCFProto is an RPC implementation for Google Protocol Buffers, based on the RCF networking library. RCFProto supports 4 languages (C#, Java, Python and C++), on multiple platforms (including Windows, Linux and OS X). RCFProto combines fast and scalable networking from RCF, with efficient, portable and automatically versioned messages from Protocol Buffers.