We are pleased to announce the latest release of RCF.
RCF 3.0 represents a major modernization of the RCF codebase, and lays the foundation for future development of the product. From the release notes in the product documentation:
* RCF codebase upgraded to use C++11 and C++14 features.
* Removed Boost dependency.
* Deprecated usage of Boost.Serialization feature.
* Removed JSON-RPC feature.
* Implemented new file transfer semantics.
* Implemented proxy endpoint concept to replace callback connections.
* New reference documentation.
* New code samples.
* For users migrating from RCF 2.2, a migration guide is available.
Latest news and updates.
1 post • Page 1 of 1